1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your request, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example your personal and business address, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Your contact information, such as email address and/or your domain name and any other contact information as provided by you.
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® and affiliated Institutes, Societies and councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
3. The Edmond Board of REALTORS® (EBR) does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by EBR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network ("E-Commerce Network") will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
- Other Affiliate and REALTOR® members of the Edmond Board of REALTORS®.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products, and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by review your REALTOR.org registration. Just Login first. then you can change your preferences.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or by contact the Edmond Board of REALTORS®.